Saturday, July 18, 2015

Welcome To Paddle South

After eighteen years of kayaking. Countless hours of paddling several lakes, a few rivers, and small section of the Gulf of Mexico I have finally decided to start documenting my journeys. I am attempting to not only document my experiences but educate myself while speeding up the learning curve for others. In regards to the natural, historical, and fun associated with kayaking the lakes in primarily southeastern Wisconsin but I am not limiting my blogs necessarily to this area.

My goal in this blog is not only to document my journeys but force myself to keep educating myself about the places I plan on paddling and places I have been. So if you are a beginner and are just looking for information about launch sites or things to look out for on particular lakes. Its here. If you are a more experienced paddler and would like to learn more about the history or nature of a particular place I am looking to build on that too.

The First 10 Kayaking Sites:
The Milwaukee River
The Menomonee River
The Kinnickinic River
Big Muskego Lake
The Fox River(Vernon)
The Fox River(Waukesha)
Beaver Lake
Pewaukee Lake
Oconomowoc Lake
Little Muskego Lake


No comments:

Post a Comment